Get yourself this planner and we’ll help you stay committed to your goals for 2022.
Using a fitness planner will remind you of the main reason why you started your fitness activities. Recording your workouts and daily nutrition reminds you of your main goal, whether that be muscle gain or fat loss.
Keeping a fitness journal means you can plan ahead to achieve your goals, look back to see what’s working and what’s not, and have a clear idea of what you’re going to do today when you head to the gym. It takes the guesswork out of it and maximizes the results of everything you do because when you keep a fitness journal everything you do has a purpose.
Keeping an exercise journal can also help to:
- Clarify and focus your fitness goals
- Break down goals into smaller, more manageable goals
- Track progress towards goals
- Plan future workouts
- Record workouts and progress
- Record related non-workout information e.g. sleep, meals, overall energy levels & health
- Gain a better understanding of exercise habits, helping you to troubleshoot and make changes.
- Plan exercise rest days
- Increase motivation
- Prevent and manage injuries
- Provide a factual record of successes
A fitness journal means you have all the information you need to assess your current workout, make changes when necessary, track your progress and continually move forward in your fitness.