Here might be some reasons why those numbers remain although your training and diet is in check :
2) Stress – Stress increases cortisol, the stress hormone, which results in release of anti-diuretic hormones that causes water retention.
3) Water Retention – You may have been dehydrated or drank too much water the last time you weigh yourself.
4) Measured At Different Time – If you measure in the morning after waking up, surely you will weigh less than when weighing during the day.
5) Period – Menstruation also causes water retention, which is why your weight will increase during that time of the month.
6) Muscle Gain – You may be gaining muscle too which is why your body weight isn’t going down despite in calorie deficit.