Funds Collected So Far
Why Are We Doing This?
Even though this pandemic has hit us harder than we could have ever imagined , we believe fitness and health will help us go through this hard time more than ever. KD Trainer has partnered with Mercy Malaysia for a fundraising event where 50% of the funds collected will be channeled to Mercy Malaysia (COVID-19 Pandemic Fund).
We will help to keep you moving and stay positive during this tough time , and in return you can donate to our fundraising efforts that will be used to support medical services and the essential needs of marginalised groups within our beloved country.
All aid assistance and deliverables are coordinated with MOH and the National Crisis Preparedness and Response Centre (CPRC), and the National Agency for Disaster Management (NADMA).
What Will I Receive As A Donor?
Friday – 6.30pm
THIS IS NOT YOUR NORMAL WORKOUT SESSION. We designed this session to take care of your well-being physically and mentally. What do we mean by that ? Let us take a look on the session structure:
Our Stretch and Relax Session is divided into two parts. The first one is to help you to stretch your stiff muscles and release all those pressure and stress on your body posture from staying at home. The second part, is designed purposely to help you relax your brain and calm your mind to induce parasympathetic state and lower down your cortisol level.
In an environment of crisis, we all know that stress will negatively impact our bodies, but sometimes it is inevitable in this pandemic and usually we aren’t sure how to release that stress. Exercise can help decrease stress, but when we’re crunched for time, that takes a backseat. With this session, there’s no more reason to put this aside. Lay down your yoga mat and get ready for a session of lifetime. Feel all that stress lift up from your body.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS KD GIVE BACK ?
- KD Give Back is a community service responsibility carried out by KD Trainer every year. We are grateful that we have the opportunity to do what we love to do and recognize that some are not as lucky as us. So we take some time off to help those in need in the community.
HOW CAN I HELP ?
- Purchase a class pass by paying as you wish or gift a friend, family or someone in need of positive energy.
WHEN AND WHERE IS KD GIVE BACK HELD ?
- The virtual class will be held on the Zoom platform which will run every Friday at 6.30pm until we end the campaign.
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?
- Wherever you live, whatever your fitness level, you can decide when and where to complete KD GIVE BACK. As this is a virtual event , it can be completed anywhere. The only thing that you need to do is get yourself ready and prepare a working camera and stable internet connection and you’re good to go.
HOW CAN I PURCHASE THE CLASS PASS
- Online Transfer via Billplz (Click here: https://www.billplz.com/kdgiveback)
- Bank Transfer: KD Trainer – CIMB 8008119654 (Send proof of receipt to 017 300 7917)
CAN I TRANSFER THE OWNERSHIP OF THE PASS?
- Absolutely! You can buy it as a gift to support the cause and support your friend/family with some positivity during this tough time.
WHERE DO THE FUNDS GO AFTER I MAKE MY PURCHASE?
- 50% of the total fund collected will be for purchase of the ticket and another 50% will be channeled to Mercy Malaysia Covid 19 Pandemic Fund
HOW DO I SEE CURRENT COLLECTION OF THE FUNDRAISING?
- Your can view the current collection of the fundraising event at all of our social media , website and this page. Available 24/7.
WHAT IS PAY AS YOU WISH
- Pay-as-you-wish policies, is literally as it sounds like. Any amount you wish and are able to contribute, even a ringgit, or just the coins in your pocket, and you’ll receive the classpass.
WHAT IS THE FUNDRAISING GOAL
- To reach 10000 MYR by providing a positive and relaxing session for the community.
WHEN IS THE FUNDRAISER ENDING
- This will be a 3-month campaign and will end on the 13th of November 2021.
WHAT HAPPENS IF KD GIVE BACK MANAGED TO RAISE 10000 MYR ?
- Once 10000 MYR has been raised , 2 things can happen; we will initiate fund handover to Mercy Malaysia or we will continue to raise the money for a good cause on behalf of Mercy Malaysia .
WHAT IS THE CURRENCY USED FOR ONLINE PURCHASE FOR KD GIVE BACK CLASS PASS
- All transactions will be in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR). However, if you are a non-Malaysian cardholder, you will be charged according to your base currency at the prevailing rate set by your card company or PayPal.
IS THERE ANY MINIMUM PURCHASE AMOUNT TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE CLASS PASS
- No , pay as you wish doesn’t come with any minimum purchase value. Just pay with how much you deem fit.
WHAT IF I CAN’T ATTEND THE CLASS
- You can choose to just support the fundraiser without attending the class.
- Or you can choose a later date to attend your session. We have classes every Friday so pick the one you are able to make it.